Georgina Wilson Loves Chicco

"It Girl" and fab mom, Georgina Wilson shared her journey to motherhood during the #GeorginaLoveChicco" event held at the SM Mega Fashion Hall.


Georgina Wilson and Baby Archie
Georgina Wilson and Baby Archie

Georgina, model, entrepreneur and TV host of 2015 Asia's Next Top Model and one of the most influential style icons. In April 2016, she got married to Arthur Burnard, a British businessman and hotelier. Four months later, she found out she's pregnant and wholeheartedly embraced her new role.

CHICCO Stroller

To prepare herself for this journey, she spent time looking for safe and high-quality baby products. Then she came across CHICCO, a beloved brand from Italy that has been in the market since 1958 making high quality baby products, toys, carriers, strollers, walkers and playpens. Immediately, she knew she would love the brand.

Jetsetting Mom, Jetsetter Baby

Georgina is no stranger to travelling, having grown up in four different continents before her family settled in Manila when she was 10. And her work takes her to different parts of the globe. As such, she considers herself a bit of an expert now when it comes to travelling, and the best part for her is when she is able to bring her son Archie along.

"Archie has been to lots of countries already. When he was 3 weeks old, we brought him to England and since then he has been traveling! Every week he has a flight. He has been to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney, Queenstown, Tokyo, L.A., Paris, Copenhagen… and I think I’m missing some more. But at his age, that’s a lot of places to have been to. In the Philippines, he’s been to Siargao, and Palawan,” she shares.

CHICCO Walker


Motherhood Brings Her Balance

Before she gave birth to Archie, Georgina worked out a lot and even did prenatal Pilates, which helped her avoid back pains usually associated with pregnancy. “I’m really proud of that, but the next time if I get pregnant again I will do a lot more swimming, too. I wish I did, but I only found out I was pregnant four months into it, so my pregnancy flew by so fast,” she adds with a laugh.

Georgina Wilson Loves Chicco

Georgina is also thankful for her husband Arthur’s support, whom she considers her and Archie’s hero. “Arthur is like the best dad. He’s so hands-on and really sees himself as Archie’s best friend. He’s based in Shanghai but he’s here every week and when he’s here, they do everything together!” she reveals.

The young wife and mother also shares that she is enjoying life to the full. “Now I just keep telling my mom: ‘Mom, why didn’t you tell me about all these sooner? It’s the best thing that has ever happened to my life!'”


Georgina’s favorite part of motherhood is waking up to see her growing little boy.

“When we look at each other eye to eye as soon as we wake up… oh my gosh, I don’t know how to describe that. No matter how tired I am, I would just have to look at him, and when he smiles at me, it’s just the best.”

“I guess life is just about finding balance. And I guess things are much easier now than it was the first few months. Motherhood has also made me so much more relaxed. I’m more chill, bad things don’t get me worked up anymore. My friends even tell me there’s a different aura about me, and that I feel so confident now,” says Georgina reflectively. “Everything in my life now has been put into perspective. I’m a mom now. Nothing could be bigger than that!”


Chicco Baby Products


CHICCO is available in all leading department stores nationwide, or shop conveniently online at www.KidsCompany.com.ph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog