Robinsons Thank You Day

Have you ever received rewards after spending thousands of pesos doing the grocery or shopping? I'm glad there are reward cards, discounts cards, membership cards such as the Robinsons Rewards which allows us, customers to collect points in every purchase which later on can be used to pay for the next transactions.



I always look forward to going the supermarket. It's actually my stress reliever! I could spend an hour walking through every section, enjoy browsing at new and familiar products.




When Robinsons Z Sqaure in Banawe opens, I was excited I wanted to shop during the grand opening sale. Since then, it has been our Sunday stopover after church and after having quick snack at Starbucks Banawe. I like that it's not too crowded and has most everything I need.


A couple of weeks ago, Robinsons Supermarket celebrated Thank You Day. Robinsons Rewards Card holders were treated to an afternoon of fun fare and activities dedicated to health and wellness to encourage consumers to make the smarter choices.




There were several booths, my favorite was the Dove booth where I got to check for my skin hydration. Well, I found out it's dry and needs moisturizer. I moved on to Dove Hair booth and used the hair damage meter. I'm glad I have a pretty well-nourished hair, straight and silky! I've been using Dove shampoo and conditioner for quite sometime now.


Customers learned healthy sandwich recipes courtesy of Lady's Choice.





In partnership with Unilever Philippines, Robinsons Supermarket shows its commitment to grow healthier communities by being an avenue for all health and wellness needs, and initiating programs that further this advocacy.


Aside from healthy choices and fun activities, we were delighted with Robinsons Thank You Day special guests Heart Evangelista and Xian Lim graced the event. 



Heart was blooming and really pretty. She also shared her beauty regimen which includes using Ponds Dewy cream and I can't wait to try it for myself.


Robinsons supermarket continues to serve its customers by providing healthy and budget-friendly alternatives. So, the next time you do grocery shopping, don't forget the Robinsons Shop Smart Tags - white for regular price tags, green for healthy food, yellow for promotional purposes and orange for supersaver items!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog