Recently I attended this year's Philippine FamilyMart CVS, Inc. launched for its Health and Wellness line. Eating healthy has never been this convenient – no need to spare hours to prepare when it’s now just a few minutes away with exceptional ready meals available straight from any Philippine FamilyMart store nationwide.
- FamilyMart's Fresh n' Lite Spanish Sardine Arabiatta and Chicken Promodoro. FamilyMart’s Fresh n’ Lite chicken pomodoro is topped with tomato sauce rich in flavor from the combination of aromatics and seasoning. Served with chicken breast fillet marinated and cooked to perfection, nothing comes close to this best source of healthy carbs and protein in one. Not just for regular people, this can also be enjoyed by those who are conscious about their sugar intake. FamilyMart’s Fresh n’ Lite Spanish Sardine Arabiatta is topped with tomato sauce rich in flavor from the combination of aromatics and seasoning, the kick from Spanish sardines perfectly compliments the blend of spicy and tangy. This is really good. Also rich in calcium and protein, this meal helps enhance the cells in our muscles and bones. (Retails at P69)
- Fresh n’ Lite Breakfast Chicken Rice Meal gives me more peace not to hurling in the morning. It is packed with a healthy serving of lean chicken meat cooked to perfection, made sweeter with a pinch of brown sugar. Served with high fiber brown rice rich which is also low in glycemic index, you’ll have everything you need to take on the day. Plus, you can get your daily intake of fiber by adding kangkong. SRP: Php150.00
- FamilyMart’s Fresh n’ Lite smoked fish rice meal is the ultimate dish light enough to get you through your jampacked day. With the smoked milkfish mixed with a healthy dose of greens, this meal is heavy on vitamins B, and K. Lowcalorie brown rice completes the meal for energy, and kangkong leaves for your daily need of fiber. A tasty way to include vegetables to your meal is by adding tomato salsa which is high in vitamin C which helps boost immunity, and lycopene as an antioxidant. SRP: Php150.00
- FamilyMart’s Fresh n’ Lite kimchi beef meal is mixed with vegetables, a protein-packed lean beef meat seasoned in savory sesame oil for that authentic Korean taste. Paired with low-calorie brown rice stirred with mayonnaise and fiber rich kimchi, this meal is sure to delight any time of the day. SRP: Php175.00
- FamilyMart’s Fresh n’ Lite hainanese chicken meal is the healthy alternative to ordinary fried chicken. Top it with chili sauce made from our signature mix of spices or with ginger leek sauce for that spicy boost of flavor. SRP: Php150.00
For dessert, they will offer Chilled silky soya pudding topped with a little syrup and sago pearls, Classic Taho is one of my favorites. SRP: Php55.00
The FamilyMart Fresh n’ Lite line will be available starting March 25, 2015 at all Family Mart branches nationwide. For more information, you may visit www.familymart.ph.
FamilyMart’s Veggie Sticks with Hummus dip is a m ix of carrots, celery, radish, and broccoli sliced in strips for convenience made healthy with three times less calories than fries. Dip in assorted veggie sticks in hummus seasoned with chickpeas, sesame oil, peanut butter, garlic, paprika, lemon juice, and olive oil for that scrumptious taste that will make you reach for more. SRP: Php75.00
Story by Tina Quines of MrsCloverLeaf.blogspot.com