Skip to main content

"Perfume or Fabcon?" Downy Passion Challenge

I was caught by surprise the other day when a package arrived at home. It was a package with two mystery towels and some candles.

It said: "Perfume or Fabcon?" it turned out to be a Downy Passion Challenge where I was asked "How sensitive is my nose?" And if I can telll the difference between perfume and the new Passion by Downy.

First, I am to identify which among the two towels has been sprinkled with perfume and which one is washed with the new Passion by Downy.
Which Towel used Downy Passion
Second, I should post my answer in this mom blog.

And my answer is Towel 1!

I do wash most of my favorite clothes and I do use Downy. Although I haven't used the new Downy Passion, my familiarity with the good smell of Downy readily gives it away.
Towel 1 used Passion by Downy! ...I think. :)

I hope I got it right. :)

Challenge 2

There is another challenge which asks which added perfume note do we think was used in Passion by Downy.

It said:
"Aside from Jasmine, Ylang-ylang, and soft musk, Passion by Downy also contains..."
a. Cinnamon
b. Rose
c. Lavander
My answer is Lavander! :) .

The Prize

We'll be meeting with them tomorrow and if I get both challenges right, I get one year's supply of Downy Passion and attraction. Or a complimentary Downy gift pack otherwise. :)

I think I have a high chance. what do you think?

Share your guess below in the comment section and I will share my prize to a lucky reader in case I win the one year supply! :)

Example Answer:
"the Passion by Downy is applied in Towel 1 and the added ingredient is C.Lavender."
"Passion by Downy is Towel 2 and the added ingredient is B.Rose."
I don't know the answer yet for sure either. You may guess the same as I did or have a different answer combination. Contest is for Metro Manila based mommies only. One-comment-answer-one-mom policy.

Hurry, you have until September 1, 2010 to participate in MommyManila's Downy Passion Challenge!

Comments

  1. If I win, I will give a part/some of the prize/s to one winner who will be identified by electronic raffle.

    This is somehow a trick question actually,....so better think well of your answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awts, I didn't win guys. Contest prematurely terminated. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah you should pick the towel 2 it is more fluffy than the other one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forti-D: Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D

Are you Vitamin D deficient? Just few weeks ago, I attended an event that talks about Vitamin D deficiency, then I realized it's not something we usually monitor. We go to the clinic for the regular physical examination which includes CBC, Blood Chemistry, Cholesterol check up, X-ray but have you ever had a check-up of your Vitamin D level?


Silent epidemic spreads: 3 out of 5 Filipinos suffer from Vit-D deficiency. Are you one of them? An expert in the field of occupational medicine has revealed that an increasing number of office workers in Metro Manila are becoming vitamin D-deficient because of their lifestyle habits.


Cases of vitamin D deficiency in the country are increasing due to lifestyle that most of us have. Vitamin D is produced naturally through adequate sun exposure and given that most office workers are not exposed to as much sunlight as they need to be, they face a much pronounced risk of suffering from the condition. Because of extreme heat, we opted to stay indoors…

School Days Ahead with Hawk Bags

The month of June is here and the school bells are ringing! Foremost important to mothers in preparing their young kids to school is a durable and dependable school bag like Hawk Bags.

HiPP Organic Kindermilk Soon In The Philippines

Last year, I visited several organic farms in the country and learned about organic farming. I've been in the look out for organic produce and other products but never heard of an organic milk formula for children three years onwards.


Inspired by the benefits of nature, HiPP Organic Kindermilk is specially formulated using only the finest organic milk. HiPP is one of the leading baby food companies in Europe, with nutrition expertise going back 50 years. They exercise the strictest tests in every stage of production, ensuring that the product remains pure and free from unwanted chemicals. Their special Organic Formula is Certified Organic by the Organic Certification Center of the Philippines (OCCP) and by the European Union (EU).

HiPP Organic Kindermilk, which will soon be available in the Philippines, is the ideal complement to a child’s diet from 3 years onwards. It contains natural Omega-3 to promote brain development, calcium and Vitamin D to help strengthen bones, galacto-oli…