Back to School Snacks: Gardenia Pocket Sandwiches and NeuBake Super Slice

Gardenia has been my favorite loaf bread for a long time. I like that their breads are always fresh and taste good. I can eat it as it is. I even visited Gardenia factory a couple of years ago. So I was thrilled with their new products in the market. Recently, Gardenia introduced Bae-by Baste and mommy Sheila as the the newest NeuBake Super Slice brand endorser. I'm sure you've seen the television advertisement?

Back to School Snacks: Gardenia Pocket Sandwiches and NeuBake Super Slice




Mommy Sheila showed us how to prepare a NeuBake Super Slice sandwich for Baste.

Bae-by Baste for Gardenia
Bae-by Baste for Gardenia NeuBake


I tried NeuBake super slice and my favorite is the wheat bread. It's healthy and high in fiber. Even without spread, it taste good. Neubake comes in a Super Slice, bigger than most white bread in the market, making it perfect kid's big appetite. Neubake Super Slice comes in a horizontal, affordable pack that is only P29 for 10 slices.

Gardenia Pocket Sandwiches
Gardenia Pocket Sandwiches

NeuBake Super Slice
NeuBake Super Slice

Gardenia Pocket Sandwiches and NeuBake super slices are great 'pambaon' snacks to school and office. The pocket sandwiches are nicely sealed to maintain freshness. It's available in two variants - chocolate and peanut butter. Do you have sandwich recipes you wanted to share? Let us know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog