Your Baby Might Be The 1st BlueWater Day Spa Image Model!

Search BlueWater Day Spa Image Model!
Bianca and Eukie
I still remember when I used to teach my younger sister how to bath her first born and what to do every time she got sick. No, I'm not a mom but I guess I'm one to the babies and children I took care when I used to work in the hospital as a pediatric nurse. The same love and care I gave to my patients and children in our family. 


Now that I'm married, we're praying to have our own soon. I started reading parenting books and magazines and follow the blogs of some mommy bloggers. I also learn from my younger sister, as a mom of two, she has a lot of stories to share. 

my nephew, MJ
my nephew, MJ
Perhaps, one of the things I learned when caring for babies is the significance of touch therapy. It's not only intended for babies and children though, it also works at any age including the elderly. A good massage and then a cup of hot tea and the smell of aromatherapy oils promotes relaxation and rejuvenates our tired body.  

Even babies need a massage. Imagine, what happens when you put your baby on his/her crib? He cries and then stop crying when you pick him up. Did you notice that he's happier when you cuddle and hug him? It only means that holding him makes him more comfortable specially when he's sick, what more with a soothing body massage? Have you tried bringing your baby to a spa? What do you think of a spa party for your baby? 

I was invited to the launch of BlueWater Day Spa's A Modeling Search for BlueWater Day Spa's first ever baby massage models. There will be a total of four (4) winners, the search is divided into 2 Categories

  • 6 months old – 2 years old (2 winners: boy & girl)
  • 2 years old – 4 years old (2 winners: boy & girl)

HOW TO JOIN

  • Email the cutest and most creative current photo of your baby and complete information: Full Name, Date of Birth of Your Baby, a clear scanned copy of his/her Birth Certificate (for age verification), your Contact Number and a short description of your baby to: marketing@bluewaterdayspa.ph 
  • Once uploaded the photo of your baby on their Facebook Page, like and share the page for more chances of winning (http://www.facebook.com/bwdspa)
  • Validity period: June 6, 2013 – August 6, 2013
  • Restrictions: Entries with incomplete information and requirements will not be processed. 
  • All BlueWater Day Spa employees and relatives up to the second degree are not qualified to join.

CRITERIA FOR JUDGING

  • Number of Likes: 25%
  • Creativity and Uniqueness of Photo: 25%
  • Management Decision: 50%


The four (4) winners will be announced on our Facebook and Twitter pages on August 8, 2013.
An email notification will be sent and winners will also receive a call from a BlueWater Day Spa representative.

PRIZES

  1. One (1) BWDS Kiddie Birthday Party Package for maximum of 28 persons at the BWDS‐Ortigas Spa Theater worth P20,000.00 (Terms and Conditions apply)
  2. Ten (10) Complimentary BlueWater Day Spa Baby Massage treatments valid for one (1) year worth P3,500.00
  3. Winners to be featured at the BlueWater Day Spa Ad Campaign for Baby Massage (On‐line – including FB, Twitter and BWDS Official website; Print or In‐Store ad collateral)
  4. Photo Shoot to be scheduled on August 2013.
  5. To be featured in a magazine after the Photo Shoot.

Well, even if I wanted to send an entry, these children are not qualified anymore, Bianca is 7, Eukie is 5 while MJ is turning 5 also. 

What are you waiting for, bring out your baby albums, choose the best photo and join now. Entries will be accepted until August 6, 2013 only. 


I also tried one of the services of the BlueWater Day Spa recently. I had a Swedish massage, you may want to read my blog post at LivingMarjorney


Comments

Popular posts from this blog