How To Get Your Personalized Nutella Jar

Personalized gifts are more sweet and extra special. Why? Because you know the person who give it exert more time and effort in preparing the present. I've been married for more than three years now but I can count with one hand the number of times I bought material gift for my husband. Every time I would try to get something for him on special occasion, he would notice my efforts and immediately tell me not to buy anymore. So, I would usually get something personalized or end up giving him boxer shorts which he loves collecting. Lately, I would give him gift certificate and let him choose items he like. However, a couple of weeks ago, I found an interestingly sweet treat I thought perfect as a gift or token.

How To Get Your Personalized Nutella Jar
How To Get Your Personalized Nutella Jar


For many of us, Nutella has been part of our childhood. The rich, hazelnut spread awakens sleepy heads every morning. Recently, Nutella launched #YourNutella at the Glorietta Activity Center where guests had their own personalized Nutella with their name. It was a factory-theme event of Nutella.

How To Get Your Personalized Nutella Jar
Huge Nutella Jar 
Kids enjoying art coloring at Nutella launch
Fellow blogger, Frances, brand ambassador with Team Nutella
Jonel's name in a Nutella Jar
Jonel's name in a Nutella Jar


How To Get Your Own Nutella:

Visit Glorietta Activity Mall and purchased Nutella for only P279, 370grams jar. Second, get them at leading supermarkets like SM Markets and Landmark supermarket. Third, visit Nutella website where you can get and print your name and place it in a Nutella jar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog