Movie Bonding with My Son, Krispy Kreme, and Green Lantern

Watching movies is the great time for bonding with your family and loved ones. The other night, I had chance to watch the movie “The Green Lantern” and I spent it with my son CJ.
 
CJ really loves Green Lantern and he was excited to watch the movie. Adding to the lovely experience is tasting the “Green Lantern Kreme Doughnuts” since Krispy Kreme was the sponsor for the movie . My son really loves doughnuts so it was really a treat.

The limited edition doughnut will be available until July 10, 2011 so you have to hurry! You have to try Krispy Kreme’s version of the comic book classic "made of rich chocolate dough, smothered with Hershey’s milk chocolate icing, doused with confectioner’s sugar and topped with a dollop of green jelly". The best part which surprised me as well was that it was not too sweet. Just right and best paired with a cup of Krispy Kreme coffee. :P


I and my son also enjoyed the movie, of course. He was shouting in the cinema at times, specially when Green Lantern appears. I was a little embarrassed with the other movie goers but I was able to manage that since my kid is not "makulit". 

'Til our next movie bonding, we know what snack to bring to enjoy the silver screen even more. :P

*Contributed by Bedalyn Aguas ('Search for the Blogger Apprentice' participant).

Comments

  1. What a nice bonding moment with your son. Mukhang masarap ang KK Green Lantern doughnut ah?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1st Waste Plastic Recycling Factory in the Metro